109 Duntroon Circle, Ottawa
GREAT PLACE TO RENT! This spacious, clean and well-maintained townhome features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. The main level features a living room, dining room, family room, powder room and an eat-in kitchen with patio door to the fully fenced backyard and the cozy gas fireplace in the living room. The second level boasts 3 great size bedrooms, a master with 3 piece ensuite and separate 2nd full bathroom. Basement is fully finished with a great room for extra space for an entire family with plenty of natural light. This beautiful home comes with fridge, stove, washer, dryer, dishwasher, central vacuum cleaner and microwave. Close to public transportation, CHEO, General Hospital, Airport, Schools, Libraries, Access to Highway, Southkeys Shopping Centre only minutes away. Several Family Parks in close proximity. Express bus to downtown for work Carlton or Ottawa University. This is a must see!!! Heating: approx. $100/month. Water/Sewer: $60-70/bi-monthly. Hydro: approx. $80/month.
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1095186
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Row / Townhouse
- StatusFor rent
- AmenitiesLaundry - In Suite
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached garage
- # of Garages1
- Address109 Duntroon Circle
- NeighborhoodHunt Club Park/Greenboro
- Postal CodeK1T4C6
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Range Hood Combo, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeRe/max Core Realty Inc.