144 Oakburn Road, Ottawa
Find something new to love around every corner! This detached split level home offers a charm you just won't find in most modern houses. The spacious main level includes a mix of ceramic and hardwood flooring and is perfect for entertaining guests. The large, recently upgraded, windows allow for plenty of natural light to travel through the home which beautifully compliments the neutral colours. The sunk-in living room includes a wood burning fireplace, perfect for warming up the family on a cold winter night. The lower level contains a large rec room and dry bar that truly needs to be seen to be appreciated. It also features a full kitchen and bathroom. A workshop, attached to the back of the home, has its own entrance. Interlock in front, side and back of property. In the hedged yard is small garden in back of property with tomato plants. Basketball net installed on side of home, near the small detached shed.
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1093343
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesRecreation, Public Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping
- FeaturesPark setting, Recreational
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached garage
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco, Wood siding
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address144 Oakburn Road
- Postal CodeK2L1E3
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Explorer Realty Inc.