1883 Old Perth Road, Almonte
Welcome to 1883 Old Perth Road ! This home is situated on over 38 beautiful wooded acres with two ponds ,a brook and many trails running through it ,it is only 10 minutes from either Almonte or Carleton Place. The property is perfect for taking peaceful hikes ,horse back riding,4 wheeling or skidoing .The 3 bedroom , multi level bungalow has an open concept living room,dining room and kitchen with cathedral ceilings with a wood stove in the living room, three bedrooms ,a powder room/laundry room,main bath and mud room on the main level.The lower level has a family room, 4 pc bathroom,den,office and mud room with outside access.There is a a large workshop attached to the garage.There are many maple trees on the property and the owners in the past have made maple syrup !The windows have seals needing replacing.There is a EPA registered because of the two ponds ,Owner is asking for the tax assessment to be reassessed by MPAC .All measurements are approximate.
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1092888
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesGolf Nearby, Shopping, Ski area, Water Nearby
- FeaturesAcreage, Private setting, Wooded area, Farm setting
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached garage, Gravel, Inside Entry, Shared
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorWood siding
- ConstructionWood frame
- Address1883 Old Perth Road
- NeighborhoodMississippy Mills
- Postal CodeK0A1A0
- Interior FeaturesCeiling fans
- HeatingElectric, Wood Baseboard heaters, Other
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeRe/max Affiliates Realty Ltd.