604 Birchland Crescent, Ottawa
With over 100k in upgrades, this open concept beauty is a must see. Fabulous upgrades in this Cardel built Banfield floor plan, the largest floor plan Cardel offered in the Deer Run location. Chef's eat in kitchen with high end appliances, quartz counter top, expansive island, extended height soft close cabinetry mixed lighting of pot lights and drum pendants allows you to set the perfect ambience. The kitchen opens onto the sprawling 2 story great room with floor to ceiling windows, an oversized contemporary fireplace is the focal point of this space. The dining room has french doors to the covered deck for the option to dine el fresco. This Control 4 smart home has ceiling speakers throughout the main floor, including exterior dining area. Also on the main level you'll find the living room, mudroom off the 3 car garage, a den which can also be used as a guest room, with a 3 piece washroom adjacent to it.
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1090982
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached garage, Surfaced
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco, Vinyl
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address604 Birchland Crescent
- NeighborhoodDeer Run
- Postal CodeK2S2A6
- Interior FeaturesDrapes/Window coverings
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dryer, Hood Fan, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeGrape Vine Realty Inc.