1 Rosamond Street Unit#408, Almonte
You will certainly be 'wowed' when you walk into this unit...Fully renovated (2014) condo boasts all the bells and whistles. Spacious, high ceilings, bright unit with a view of the river. Top of the line quality finishes. Absolutely stunning Deslauriers Kitchen with granite countertops and cabinetry in bath. High-end appliances. Hardwood and porcelain tile floors. It's all in the details!!! Island with plug ins and phone jack, built-in china cabinet, integrated office area with built in filing drawers, reinforced wall for wall-mounted TV with hidden wiring cut out, touch tap faucet and soap dispenser, flush mounted fan heaters, etc. Amenities include games/party room, exercise room, workshop, library, storage locker. You'll be surprised by this hidden gem that makes this condo so unique and THE one for you!...close to downtown Almonte, next door to the Textile Museum. Enjoy summer days in the gazebo overlooking the meandering Mississippi River...you won't be disappointed...
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1090594
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Apartment
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesGolf Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Ski area, Water Nearby, Party Room, Recreation Centre, Storage - Locker, Laundry - In Suite, Guest Suite, Exercise Centre
- FeaturesPark setting, Gazebo
- Parking Spaces1
- ViewRiver view
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Address1 Rosamond Street Unit#408
- NeighborhoodColeman Island
- Postal CodeK0A1A0
- Interior FeaturesDrapes/Window coverings
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Microwave, Stove, Washer, Alarm System
- HeatingElectric Baseboard heaters
- CoolingWindow air conditioner
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories6
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Explorer Realty Inc.