589 Rideau Street Unit#200, Ottawa
Welcome to Wallis House, a piece of living history in this chic and cozy true loft condo. This signature Heritage building exudes character with its commanding exterior, exposed brick on the interior, original hardwood floors, expansive hallways, grand main staircase, and over-sized windows. Also includes a guest suite, bike room, and rooftop terrace with BBQs. Steps to the Rideau River, parks and cycling/walking paths for those who love the outdoors but want the ultimate urban lifestyle and all that downtown Ottawa has to offer. Excellent walk score close to Byward Market, Ottawa U, Parliament Hill, transit, shops. Other features include upgraded kitchen, tons of natural light, neutral tones throughout, and gas fireplace which makes heating this home very economical. This a great property for professionals, retirees, members of government/diplomats, and university personnel/students.
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1088951
- Year Built1873
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Apartment
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping, Water Nearby, Storage - Locker, Laundry - In Suite, Guest Suite
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped
- Address589 Rideau Street Unit#200
- NeighborhoodMacDonald Gardens/Sandy Hill
- Postal CodeK1N6A1
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dryer, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Baseboard heaters
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Listing OfficeRe/max Affiliates Realty Ltd.