174 Mcclintock Way, Kanata
Rare opportunity to own an affordable 3 bedroom bungalow end-unit backing on a forested walking trail. Spacious foyer leads to L-shaped living and dining room with gas fireplace. Kitchen features ample counter space and lots of cupboards. Large master bedroom with 3 piece ensuite and walk-in closet. Washer and dryer are conveniently located on main level. Lower level offers rec room, office, 2 piece bathroom and sizeable workshop. Private backyard with patio. This affordable home won't last long! See it today!
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1085435
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Row / Townhouse
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping, Laundry - In Suite
- Parking Spaces1
- ExteriorSiding, Stucco
- ConstructionWood frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address174 Mcclintock Way
- Postal CodeK2L2A4
- Interior FeaturesDrapes/Window coverings
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeSutton Group-premier Realty (2008) Ltd.