56 Holmwood Avenue, Ottawa
Bright and spacious three storey end-unit, full town-home with unbeatable value for price-per-square-foot in the The Holmwood Towns at Lansdowne. This 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 2,937+ total living sqft home is Silver LEED Certified and still has 4+ years of Tarion warranty remaining. The open-concept main level features oversized windows, upgraded kitchen with white quartz counters, a full-size dining room, a powder room and a private door to one of the two stone patios. The garden-level was fully finished with a bedroom, rec-room and a full bathroom. The second level has two large bedrooms, laundry, a full bathroom and an office/den. The third floor spreads the master bedroom and 5-piece ensuite bathroom, plus a top level terrace with space for an outdoor patio set and garden. Steps away from Whole Foods, Cineplex Cinemas VIP, TD Place, restaurants, farmer's market, the Rideau Canal and more.
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1084550
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Row / Townhouse
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping, Other, Laundry - In Suite
- FeaturesOther, Balcony
- Parking Spaces1
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address56 Holmwood Avenue
- NeighborhoodThe Glebe - Lansdowne Park
- Postal CodeK1S5V1
- Interior FeaturesDrapes/Window coverings
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Range Hood Combo, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories3
- Listing OfficeRe/max Core Realty Inc.