1785 Riverside Drive Unit#2901, Ottawa
Like having a bungalow in the sky. Two private terraces overlooking the Rideau River and the heart of the city. Spectacular sunrises & sunsets. Updated 3-bed, 2 bath corner unit offers plenty of space for larger traditional furniture. Mostly hardwood & ceramic, crown moulding, pot lights. Large windows flood the space with natural light. Kitchen, baths, walk-in closet & in-suite laundry designed by Louis L'Artisan. Huge master bedroom with ensuite. Close to schools, hospitals, shopping, bicycle paths, the downtown core and much more! Two indoor parking spaces side by side across from elevators. Transitway Station is just steps away for those occasions when you prefer to leave the car at home. The 29th floor is very quiet, shared with only two other units and no upper neighbours. ***Condo fees include utilities.*** Amenities include indoor pool, sauna, tennis court, games & fitness rooms, bicycle storage, BBQ/Picnic area, car wash bay, storage and more. Other in Rooms = Terraces.
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1084534
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Apartment
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Shopping, Water Nearby, Sauna, Storage - Locker, Laundry - In Suite, Guest Suite, Exercise Centre
- Parking Spaces2
- ViewRiver view
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIndoor pool
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address1785 Riverside Drive Unit#2901
- NeighborhoodRiverview Park
- Postal CodeK1G3T7
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Microwave, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Hot water radiator heat
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories29
- Listing OfficeRe/max Affiliates Realty Ltd.