103 Deschamps Street, Ottawa
Multiple Opportunities here: Profitable rental (It was rented for last 10 years between $2500-2800 +util), while severing lot & building another single, or demolishing existing house & build 3 townhouses or multifamily. Recent inquiry with the City informs about these possibilities. Located on Cul de Sac near the River (path to the River across the st), or walk to Trendy Beechwood. Recent sales on Deschamps of newer semi $495k & next door on Kipp St in 2016 for $662,750. This sunny existing house has 2 newer baths and attractively finished basement, 5 bedroom (3 up & 2 down) with hardwood floors. This is ideally located on a large lot in an area of many new developments & on a low traffic cul de sac.
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1084275
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Shopping, Water Nearby
- UtilitiesFully serviced
- FeaturesCul-de-sac, Flat site
- Parking Spaces3
- ExteriorBrick, Siding
- ConstructionWood frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address103 Deschamps Street
- Postal CodeK1L5Z8
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dryer, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Listing OfficeSutton Group-premier Realty (2008) Ltd.