140 Elgin Street, Almonte
Here is an opportunity to own an exceptional turn-of-the-century three bedroom three bathroom RESIDENCE, and an independent APARTMENT in a mature Almonte neighbourhood! This circa 1875 house is move in ready all of the renovations are done: from the Brazilian tiger wood floors to the bathrooms, the custom cherry wood cabinets to the granite kitchen countertops! Stay warm & cozy during winter in the family room with the fieldstone gas fireplace or enjoy a lazy summer afternoon on the three-season porch. The apartment, with two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a family room with gas fireplace includes a private entrance, patio and parking. This could be your answer to a suite for the in-laws or to generate supplementary income. The bonus is the unfinished attic, which could be accessible from either the apartment or the main house, and would be perfect for a getaway space, hobby room, home office or studio. The level of care and maintenance on this house is obvious come see for yourself!
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1084130
- Year Built1875
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesGolf Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Shopping, Water Nearby
- UtilitiesFully serviced
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingDetached garage, Surfaced
- Address140 Elgin Street
- Postal CodeK0A1A0
- Interior FeaturesDrapes/Window coverings
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces3
- # of Stories3
- Listing OfficeRe/max Affiliates Realty Ltd.