357 River Landing Avenue, Ottawa
Located in Half Moon Bay, this house features a master bedroom with walk-in closet. Master bath features soaker tub and stand up shower. In-law suite provides ample room for the family staying over. The two secondary bedrooms are excellent sized and share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. The main floor features hardwood floor, and open concept layout. Perfect for entertaining guests. Finished basement, includes plenty of storage and full bath. Also, basement is pre-wired for home theater. All basement work was inspected by the city and Electrical Safety Inspection. Backyard is excellent in size, and perfect for larger party gatherings. The brand new water heater was purchased March of this year; so you don't need to pay for water heater rental! 5 min walk to new Half Moon Bay PS. 5 min walk to future park located right beside Jock River. 10 min walk to Minto Recreation center. This house also features whole home surge protection to protect your valuable electronics and appliances!!
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1082566
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached garage
- ExteriorBrick, Siding
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address357 River Landing Avenue
- NeighborhoodHalf moon bay
- Postal CodeK2J3V3
- Interior FeaturesDrapes/Window coverings
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Alarm System
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeGrape Vine Realty Inc.