308 Holmwood Avenue, Ottawa
Charming 3 bed/1bath Single Detached in the historic Glebe for under 650K! R3 Zoning with 40X90 lot. Steps from Dow's Lake, Brown's Inlet, the Rideau Canal and Lansdowne Park. Great opportunity for skating, kayaking, cycling and running enthusiasts! All levels of schooling within the immediate vicinity. This unique property features original hardwood flooring throughout, a renovated kitchen, open living/dining room w/ fireplace, 3 good sized bedrooms plus a usable full length loft space perfect for storage, and an unspoiled basement. The exterior boasts a large private backyard with room for custom extension/addition, mature trees, cedar deck, detached garage and welcoming front verandah. Great family home with many updates completed over the years, all while preserving its original character. Furnace/AC(2016), Most windows(2005), Kitchen(2004), etc. Full list available upon request. Expand/upgrade rear addition or build new multi-residential!
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1081802
- Year Built1923
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping, Water Nearby
- UtilitiesFully serviced
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDetached garage
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address308 Holmwood Avenue
- Postal CodeK1S2R3
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Range Hood Combo, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeSutton Group-premier Realty (2008) Ltd.