1225 Glenlivet Avenue, Ottawa
No rear neighbours! This stunning 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom full brick front home is situated near schools, public transit, parks and more. Open concept main floor offers hardwood throughout, formal living/dining room, separate family room, crown moulding and gas fireplace. Kitchen includes updated cabinetry, mosaic glass back splash and valence with pot lights, tile flooring and stainless steel appliances included. 2nd level offers a spacious master bedroom with 4 piece en suite, walk in closet, and 3 sizeable guest bedrooms. Fully finished rec room in basement with laminate flooring, full bathroom, stone accent wall and large storage area. Massive 25 x 30 wooden deck in the backyard with gazebo and no rear neighbours... it's the perfect retreat for entertaining!
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1079866
- Half Baths1
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached garage, Inside Entry
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address1225 Glenlivet Avenue
- NeighborhoodChapel Hill South
- Postal CodeK1W0G3
- Interior FeaturesDrapes/Window coverings
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeOne Percent Realty Ltd.