180 Augusta Street Unit#4, Ottawa
Welcome to the "Etta"! Step back in time into "the Roaring 20's" - an era marked by prosperity, fun and wild living. Are you looking for a spacious and bright home where character, craftsmanship and old world charm embrace you? This classic beauty is the antithesis to a modern glass and steel tower, with architectural details such as lead glass windows, archways and cove ceilings, original rich mill-work and hardwood floors. This 2 bedroom apartment comes complete with a renovated bathroom, balcony, in-suite laundry, a spacious locker and parking. Walk to Ottawa U, Parliament Hill, the Byward Market, and paths and parks along the Rideau River. Enjoy your newfound lifestyle! Low condo fees include heat and water!
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1079465
- Year Built1926
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Apartment
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping, Laundry - In Suite
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOpen, Surfaced
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Stone
- Address180 Augusta Street Unit#4
- NeighborhoodSANDY HILL
- Postal CodeK1N8C1
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Hot water radiator heat
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeTracy Arnett Realty Ltd.