66 Barton Street, Ottawa
Elegant ambiance and charm exude in this majestic home situated on Old Ottawa South's finest street. This home was built in 1897 by Jacob Poap an aspiring Ottawa merchant whose family lived there until 1987. If the inside walls could speak there would be plenty of history to discuss. Adorning the canal and river this home has been built for entertaining family and friends. Envision hosting garden parties just off the large wrap around verandah leading to a serene private yard. Favorite rooms will be the side enclosed verandah for rainy day reading, third floor deck for your nightly glass of wine or sitting by the fire in your living room while someone practices piano. This home is looking for an active family who loves to have an abundance of space and who can enjoy each floor.
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1078743
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1897
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping
- Parking Spaces7
- ParkingSurfaced, Tandem
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco, Wood shingles
- Exterior FeaturesLand / Yard lined with hedges
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Stone
- Address66 Barton Street
- NeighborhoodOLD OTTAWA SOUTH
- Postal CodeK1S4R7
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- Listing OfficeTracy Arnett Realty Ltd.