1348 De Papillon Place, Ottawa
Located on a cul-de-sac with no through traffic is a gorgeous Urbandale built home with 3,351 exterior square feet. Set in an outstanding location, we find this executive home complete with double car garage and private backyard overlooking the Gatineau Hills. Step inside to be greeted with a grand foyer & oak spiral staircase leading up to the 2nd floor. Gleaming hardwood floors grace the living/dining/family rooms, 2nd level hallway & bedrooms. Large eat in kitchen flowing seamlessly to the dining & family room with custom fireplace & walkout to an awesome backyard oasis with deck & patio - perfect for the backyard BBQs! Upstairs we find 4 generously sized bedrooms (a massive master, extraordinarily large master closet & 4-piece en-suite bathroom) + another full bathroom. Looking for more? You got it, with a fully finished basement complete with rec room and tons of storage! This is a great place to focus on raising a family. Walk to parks, schools & a 5 min hop to the main highway.
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1078539
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping
- FeaturesCul-de-sac, Treed, Rolling
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached garage, Inside Entry, Interlocked
- ViewMountain view
- ExteriorBrick, Siding
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address1348 De Papillon Place
- NeighborhoodFallingbrook & Ridgemount
- Postal CodeK4A1Y9
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeOne Percent Realty Ltd.