184 Den Haag Drive, Ottawa
This beautiful, contemporary 2-bed, 2.5-bath, 1295 sq. foot townhouse is in the best location in the brand-new Aviation Private development. This home is an end unit with sun-drenched western, eastern, and southern exposures. Modern appointments include a gourmet kitchen with ceramic floors, stainless steel appliances, subway-tile backsplash, and ample, soft close cabinets with crown moulding. The front room provides flexibility and can be used an eat-in kitchen space or den. Next to the kitchen is a huge open-concept dining and living room with hardwood floors. The upper level also has a convenient powder room. Lower level has two large bedrooms with full ensuite bathrooms for each bedroom. The spacious master bedroom includes a huge walk-in closet with built-in shelving. A laundry room and separate storage room complete the lower level. Located 5km from the Rideau Centre. OC Transpo stops are steps away. One parking spot is included.
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1075964
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping, Laundry - In Suite
- Parking Spaces1
- ExteriorBrick, Siding
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address184 Den Haag Drive
- NeighborhoodAviation Private
- Postal CodeK1K2V7
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Range Hood Combo, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeGrape Vine Realty Inc.