578 Queen Elizabeth Drive, Ottawa
An elegant landmark property prominently situated along the Rideau Canal in the Glebe. This sun-filled 5 bed, 3 bath home delights with a center-hall classic style combined with tasteful modern upgrades where desired. The beautiful main floor offers a large living room, open concept dining room and kitchen, a cozy den, a full bathroom and a large multi-purpose entrance room that helps to keep even the busiest family organized. A perfect space for entertaining either casual family gatherings or formal occasions. The second floor boasts a large master suite complete with ensuite and a nursery/dressing room, plus two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The fully finished lower level is high and bright, with media room, wet bar and a 5th bedroom. Private interlock patio, double car garage. Enjoy the Tulip Festival right from your door step!
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1075934
- Year Built1922
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping, Water Nearby
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached garage, Inside Entry, Surfaced
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped
- FoundationBlock, Poured Concrete
- Address578 Queen Elizabeth Drive
- Postal CodeK1S3N5
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Oven - Built-In, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Washer, Alarm System
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeTracy Arnett Realty Ltd.