79 Teevens Drive, Ottawa
This beautiful, renovated home has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms in a quiet, family oriented neighbourhood. The main floor offers a mix of hardwood and gorgeous ceramic tile with a newly renovated eat-in kitchen (2017), a bright living room open to the dining room, a laundry room and a sizable family room with a gas fireplace. The second floor has 4 bedrooms including a spacious Master bedroom with 3 piece en suite and walk in closet. The fully finished basement (2017) is a great place for family fun and game time. In the fenced in backyard (2014) you will find a beautiful large garden situated on a terrace held by a sturdy retaining wall (2014). The backyard also includes an interlock patio that extends around the home from the driveway. Located near parks, a recreation centre and a new splash pad.
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1071345
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached garage, Surfaced
- ExteriorBrick, Siding
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address79 Teevens Drive
- NeighborhoodBarrhaven; Pheasant Run
- Postal CodeK2J2E3
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeGrape Vine Realty Inc.