6895 Bilberry Drive, Ottawa
Fantastic professionally updated, freshly painted condo in a convenient location. Close to shopping, parks, public rapid transit, schools and recreation. This end unit has a wonderful layout with staggered floors. (This layout makes it feel so much roomier). The welcoming foyer is just the beginning in this fabulous home. The kitchen is gorgeous with stainless steel appliances dark cabinetry (the dishwasher is hidden) and plenty of storage. The coffee/drink bar is a lovely touch. The kitchen is open to the spacious dining room with a breakfast bar. The living room is down a few steps and is large and bright. The fenced in yard with patio is perfect for summer barbecues. The Large master bedroom is separated from the rest of the upstairs with a few steps. The upper floor has 2 other good sized bedrooms and a beautiful 4 piece bath with granite counter. Furnace/AC and Hot Water Tank are all rentals ($157/month) - The Seller will BUYOUT the Leases before closing.
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1067455
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Row / Townhouse
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping, Laundry - In Suite
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesLand / Yard lined with hedges
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address6895 Bilberry Drive
- NeighborhoodOrleans Wood
- Postal CodeK1C2E8
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave Range Hood Combo, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 John Devries Ltd.