2108 Old Montreal Road, Ottawa
Situated on nearly 5 acres, across from one of Ottawas premier Golf and Country clubs, this custom built brick bungalow is extremely versatile. The eastern border of the property is defined by tall mature cedar hedges leading to the southern ridge. The long stately driveway leading to the large car park is lined with flowering crab apple trees. The property has 5 large gardens and features several different unique species of trees including Black Locusts and Plum hybrids. Take a look at the large spring fed pond stocked with fish, creating a peaceful wildlife setting right in the comfort of your own backyard. Kick your feet up beside the 45 foot in ground saltwater pool set into a vast interlocked patio. With over 4000 square feet on both the upper and lower level, the potential is endless. This estate is perfect for your entrepreneur or home based business in a family setting. see attachment for an extensive list of features and upgrades to this property.
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1063581
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- Parking Spaces15
- ParkingAttached garage, Detached garage
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address2108 Old Montreal Road
- Postal CodeK4C1G8
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Oven - Built-In, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Alarm System
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeRe/max Core Realty Inc.