1 Renfrew Avenue, Ottawa
Steeped in Ottawa history, this charming Tudor-style home is located on a quiet, family-friendly cul-de-sac, directly backing onto beautiful Central Park. Built in 1924, this iconic 3+1 bed/3 bath home features a center-hall plan with a classic living and dining room on the main floor, complimented by a den and full bathroom. The second floor offers 3 bedrooms and glorious unobstructed park views to the rear. Hidden in the large side yard one finds a sunken stone patio surrounded by a stone bench, providing a private enclave overlooking the park. Your cottage in the city is literally a stroll in the park away from Bank Street, the Canal and within walking distance (walk score of 89) to excellent schools such as Mutchmor, First Avenue, Corpus Christi, Glashan and Glebe Collegiate and downtown.
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1063457
- Year Built1924
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesPublic Transit, Recreation Nearby, Shopping
- FeaturesPark setting, Private setting
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped
- Address1 Renfrew Avenue
- Postal CodeK1S1Z2
- Interior FeaturesCeiling fans
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeTracy Arnett Realty Ltd.