17 Amberwood Crescent, Ottawa
Nestled in the beautifully treed family neighborhood that is Country Place, this gracious 4 bedroom home offers park like living in the city just 20 minutes from downtown. Enjoy entertaining in your formal living and dining rooms or in the warmth of the family room gathered around the hearth of the antique brick fireplace. Central to all of this space is of course the spacious kitchen with ample neutral corian counter top work surface and a sunny eating area facing a very private outside domain. You will love the seclusion of your glistening southwest exposed 18 x 36 in-ground swimming pool surrounded by mature cedars. Country Place offers close proximity to many amenities including Schools, Services, Shopping and various Centres of Worship. OC Transpo provides dependable drive time bus service AM & PM. Country Place is a neighbourhood of only single family homes!
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1061750
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - House
- StatusFor sale
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached garage
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address17 Amberwood Crescent
- NeighborhoodPineglen/Country Place
- Postal CodeK2E7B7
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Oven - Built-In, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Listing OfficeGrape Vine Realty Inc.