570 Laurier Avenue W Unit#1403, Ottawa
Ottawa River and Gatineau Hill Views! 1 bedroom plus separate den. This Wellington model has 740 square feet! Bright, spacious open concept living/dining & kitchen. Granite counters in the kitchen & bath. 9 ft ceilings & ceramic/laminate flooring throughout. Custom shelving in den provides floor-to-ceiling storage. Comes with in-unit laundry and a soaker tub in the spacious bathroom. Solar blinds, 5 appliances, exterior parking and locker included. Very clean building with lots of amenities. Including lap pool, outdoor patio, fitness room, and a guest suite with kitchenette. Watch the Canada Day & annual International Fireworks Competition from your large balcony! Walk to Parliament, Centre town, the Ottawa River and the Byward Market! This unit is a rare offering!
What is your home worth?
- Listing #1060055
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family - Apartment
- StatusFor sale
- AmenitiesParty Room, Storage - Locker, Laundry - In Suite, Guest Suite, Exercise Centre
- Parking Spaces1
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Address570 Laurier Avenue W Unit#1403
- NeighborhoodCENTRE TOWN
- Postal CodeK1R1C8
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Microwave, Stove, Washer
- HeatingNatural gas Forced air
- CoolingCentral air conditioning
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories1
- Listing OfficeTracy Arnett Realty Ltd.